Romy is 2 months old! She had her 2 month check up with Dr. Chattra today and Rob was able to come with me. I took some cute pictures of her looking at herself in the mirror. She loves that mirror! She had to have 4 shots in her legs and I made Rob hold her. :( She did pretty well though and stopped crying once we gave her her bottle. She weighed in at 12 1/2 pounds (90th percentile for her weight) and 21 1/2 inches long. Our little girl is growing so much!!
Monday, November 5, 2007
2 Months Old!
Romy is 2 months old! She had her 2 month check up with Dr. Chattra today and Rob was able to come with me. I took some cute pictures of her looking at herself in the mirror. She loves that mirror! She had to have 4 shots in her legs and I made Rob hold her. :( She did pretty well though and stopped crying once we gave her her bottle. She weighed in at 12 1/2 pounds (90th percentile for her weight) and 21 1/2 inches long. Our little girl is growing so much!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment