10 things you may not know about Romy
1. She has 8 teeth. 4 on top, 4 on bottom.
2. Her favorite food is Macaroni & Cheese
3. She throws tantrums when she doesn't get her way. She will arch her back or throw herself on the ground...slightly dramatic....Rob says she gets it from me. :)
4. She loves Sesame Street. Barney and Friends or Angelina Ballerina are a close second but nothing captures her attention quite like Elmo.
5. She is an amazing sleeper! Ever since she was little, when she is tired, you can just lay her down with her blankie and binky and she will go right to sleep. She actually gets excited about going to sleep and if she's not tired, she will sit in her crib and talk (not cry) until she falls asleep!
6. Her favorite book is the Hungry Caterpillar. And she loves books and when you read to her but only if you let her turn the pages herself.
7. Dogs are her favorite animal. I don't need her to tell me that because Nana K has dogs and Romy has no fear with them or Danny and Jess's dog Jake...even when he barks!
8. She can blow kisses. Ask her. She'll do it. It's adorable.
9. Her favorite game is hide and seek. It's actually a mixture of her hiding and you coming to get her, but you have to run towards her. She laughs like crazy.
10. She is a water baby. She will hang out in the tub until her fingers and toes are pruned and even longer if you would let her. I love giving her a bath.
So, there you go. 10 things you may (or may not) have known about Romy. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think I knew that all. I feel like a good aunt. LOVE YOU KID!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment