This past Saturday, I watched Miss Maya while Mandy and DJ went to Stacie's birthday party. Both girls had so much fun and really enjoyed playing together!
Romy trying to hug Maya
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I love all of these pictures! My favorite is the second one down, it looks like Romy is telling Maya a very interesting story, moving her arms and everything..very animated. I love it. =)
I am the mommy to a beautiful little girl born September 2, 2007. Her name is Romy and she is the light of my life. This is the blog that we use to share the updates on our lives for close friends and family.
1 comment:
I love all of these pictures! My favorite is the second one down, it looks like Romy is telling Maya a very interesting story, moving her arms and everything..very animated. I love it. =)
Post a Comment