Saturday we celebrated Maya's first birthday at Round Table Pizza in Mill Creek. Romy was in a bit of a mood and as you can see from the pictures, displayed some of her unique attitude.
Cute girl Miss Maya The birthday girl with her daddy Lounging. Can't quite shove those crackers in fast enough Romy playing with Lilly's toy (which she stole from her) Mandy and her birthday girl
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Awww, these are the cutest pictures EVER!! Cute little birthday girl Maya and miss attitude Romy..hah I love them both to death!!
I am the mommy to a beautiful little girl born September 2, 2007. Her name is Romy and she is the light of my life. This is the blog that we use to share the updates on our lives for close friends and family.
1 comment:
Awww, these are the cutest pictures EVER!! Cute little birthday girl Maya and miss attitude Romy..hah I love them both to death!!
Post a Comment