Tuesday, April 21, 2009

FLORIDA!!

Rob and I just got back from an amazing vacation in Florida! We flew into Orlando and went to Disney World and then rented a car and drove down to Fort Myers for Rob's cousin Misha's wedding! It was the first time for me meeting all of his extended family and they are the best! We had such a good time but were SO anxious to get home and see Romy! Warning...LOTS of pictures!


Rob's family at the picnic



Us having lunch at the hotel



The bride and groom...Congratulations Gelsys and Misha!



Rob's mom and his Nana dancing at the reception



Rob and I....again


The wedding party taking pictures on the beach



Rob's sister, Andrea and her boyfriend, Andy



Rob's extended family



Karla and her kids



Rob and I at the wedding reception



The bridge to the beach



The hotel pool



The view from our balcony...so pretty!



Rob and I at the rehearsal dinner



Karla and I



Main Street!



Cinderella's Castle



Splash Mountain...my personal favorite



Rob standing in front of the DUMBO ride. The "O" was covered up so he's really standing in front of the DUMB sign. Yes, we are very immature.



The parade!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh how fun, I am so jealous!! You look so skinny..goodness don't they have food in Florida!! =)