Our 4th of July weekend was CRAZY busy! It started off with the Bothell Parade. The kids at Romy's daycare were invited to be in the parade with their parents. I thought the parade started at 11:15 and would finish around noon, just in time for Romy to nap. Not correct. We were waiting in a "staging area" (parking lot) from about 10:45-1:30. Did I mention it was like 85 degrees out? Poor Romy was done with this whole parade idea around 11:00. When we actually went through the parade, she did fine because there was so much to look at. Special thanks to everyone that came out to see us in the sweltering heat on the busy parade streets. I wish I had pictures from the parade but I forgot my camera. I would have liked some pictures from that day with her but it woudn't have been pretty. She wasn't a big fan of the heat or the parade.
Afterwards, we went to my parents house for a BBQ and then over to my friend Jen's house for a party there. Romy was running around like she owned the place and loving the cupcakes that she got from Charla. All in all, a good but busy 4th!

Yummy cupcake

Running through the grass in her bathing suit

Petting the dog

Playing with the door...this entertained her for quite a while

Auntie Charla feeding her a cupcake
No comments:
Post a Comment