Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Happy Birthday!

Romy's birthday started with a very off key happy birthday song sung by yours truly to wake her up. I even brought the video camera with me and Romy basically just stood there rubbing her eyes seemingly annoyed with me. Then we had Mickey Mouse pancakes that I made her and off to daycare we went. I brought mini cupcakes in to her daycare for all the other kids to enjoy and said bye to her. After I picked her up, we met Daddy for dinner at Red Robin and she had a milkshake and loved it! Then we came home, played with some of her new toys and put the tired girl to bed! I sang her happy birthday before bed too. I hope next year she's as excited about her birthday as I am! Happy Birthday Romes!


Starting off the day with Mickey Mouse pancakes



Half asleep but still very excited for her special day!



What? It's my birthday? I think I'll jump to that!!

No comments: