* Every baby is "baby Jesus". My good friend Kat came into town with her son Mikey and when I told Romy to say goodbye to him, she said "bye baby jesus". :)
* She loves to sing. She doesn't always love when you sing though and will ask you to stop singing. But she's actually pretty on key and she will sing her ABC's, Ba Ba Black Sheep, Jesus Loves Me, Twinkle Twinkle, and Mary had a Little Lamb. She also likes to make up her own songs about people she knows.
* She is terrified of the Christmas tree. I think this one will pass but when I first brought our tree in the house, she freaked out crying and said "no tree". After a little nap, and some calm conversing with the tree, she has decided to tolerate it. If you ask her if she likes it though, she will say "no like tree".
* She eats like a grown man. I know she is a growing girl and needs her food but seriously, the girl eats more than I do. And she eats pretty much everything. There is nothing that she doesn't like to eat and you have to cut her off from most meals so she doesn't explode. The other morning when I woke her up and asked her what she wanted for breakfast, she said "cake". I'm not kidding.
* Her imagination is running wild. She loves to play with her "little people" toys and she will create lengthy conversations between them that I can't even understand.
* Everything is "silly". Silly mama, silly daddy, silly Romy, silly mickey mouse. She thinks everything is silly. :)
* She is my best friend. Seriously, I would rather spend my day with Romy than anyone else. She makes me laugh, she is super lovey and affectionate, and she definitely keeps me busy!

So thankful for Romy
1 comment:
Oh my gosh, this post made me cry. I miss you so much!! It was so great to see you and Romy!! I love her so much..she is so dang cute!! And I love you tons and always!!
Post a Comment