Monday, December 21, 2009

Cousins!

Well...not quite cousins. Second cousins? Anyway, my cousin Tina and her kids Ondre and Haley came over to my parents house for gifts and fam time. Romy loved playing with Ondre and kept saying "baby" to Haley. Haley is 8 months old and light as a feather! I don't remember those little baby days as well anymore! The kids had a blast hanging out together and opening presents. Tina even made "puppy chow" which I have nearly finished off completely. If you don't know what puppy chow is, be thankful because it's incredibly addicting and I have probably gained a few pounds because of it. :)


Again the pictures aren't in order. Romy wearing her new hat and scarf from Tina, Bryan, Haley and Ondre



Romy opening her present



All 3 kids...so cute!



Danny and Haley



Playing the piano



Romy meeting Haley for the first time




1 comment:

Jessica Scansen said...

That was so much fun! Darling pics. Could u email me the one(s) of me and romy? i dont have any! PS LOVE the new look of your blog....keep forgetting to tell you that. :-) See you tonight sista!