Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Romy Randoms

We haven't had a whole lot of activity lately but I want to keep up with my posting so I've decided to do a "Romy Randoms" post. It's a chance for me to write down some of the funny things she does or says and lucky you get to read it! Romy Randoms Take One:


A few weeks ago Romy woke up very unhappy and I was stressed about how the daycare dropoff was going to go. I decided to have a mother/daughter heart to heart with her to talk about the events of the morning. "Romy, I know that you're tired but you are going to have such a fun day at daycare today! You get to see all your friends and today is painting day so I know that you will enjoy it. Are you going to be a good girl when mommy drops you off and leaves for work?" Romy looked me all sincere and said "No, I not". Love the honesty.


And because pretty much every post I do has a picture, here's one from a couple weeks ago at dinner.




No comments: