Saturday, April 3, 2010

Easter Egg Hunt

Mandy and I decided that we would do an Easter egg hunt for the girls on Saturday afternoon. We had a good time putting together the eggs and hiding them with the guys. Once the girls woke up from their naps, they started looking. I think they found all the eggs within like 10 minutes and were on a sugar high after that! It was fun for all of us. Happy Easter!


The funniest part was watching us 4 adults all hiding easter eggs for the girls during their naps. I think we enjoyed it just as much as they did!


Right after nap, ready to find easter eggs!


Romy finding some eggs

Romy and Maya searching. I like the eggs put by the shoes. Ha!



So excited for easter eggs!


After collecting their eggs


Romy trying out her "Peeps" for the first time


I think she liked them!


Maya with her chocolate face


So much chocolate

No comments: