This year I had the best Mother's Day. It started out with a Starbucks latte (always a plus) followed by some errands, a stop to visit Rob's family, a nap for Romy, BBQ at mom and dad's and finished with a movie and popcorn with my best girl. Here are the pics from the day...they are totally out of order...sorry for that!

Rob helping Romes with her hula hoop

Romy giving "GMa" her present

Eating ice cream

Uncle Dan and Auntie Jess

Our fam

Romy playing outside at Karla's house

Romy and Nanna K

Such a ham

The bowl that Romy handpainted for Nana at "Color me Mine"

Notice her little handprint on the side of the bowl. She made one for Nanna K too and she LOVED painting at that place!

Sasa and Romes

Uncle Matt & Romy

Uncle Dan and Romy. This is the best picture I have ever gotten of the two of them. I love it!


Gotta love those treats!

The fam hanging out on the deck

Danny trying to work the hula hoop


Sweet girl

And the finale to my day...popcorn in bed. I loved it!
Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there! Hope your day was as special as mine was!!
No comments:
Post a Comment