Sunday, June 13, 2010

Roomie's Wedding

My pictures are always out of order! This weekend we celebrated my roomie's wedding. Charla and I lived together for a few years and still refer to each other as roomie. Her and Jason were married at the Mill Creek Country Club and I was lucky enough to be a bridesmaid and Romy was the flower girl. Romy did much better than I thought. She was so meticulous with throwing those rose petals. We had a great time at the wedding and it makes me even more excited for my wedding! Congrats Charla and Jason! We love you so much!

Doing the Electric Slide...is that what they call it? Something like that. :)

Charla and Me

Charla getting down on the dance floor!


Jen and Charla

Future Craig Family :)

Gotta have a picture of me and that adorable flower girl!


Bridesmaids

Charla and Romes

No comments: