This weekend my sister hosted a bridal shower for me and my mom's house. Lisa went all out for this shower and it turned out beautifully! I had such a great time with all my fam and friends. Thanks to everyone that came out! Here are pics.

The adorable flower favors Lisa made

Miss Romes

Bethany, Me & Patty. Bethany and I have been friends since 2nd grade! It was so nice of her and her mom to come to the party.

Me and Denise (Bridesmaid) and friend since junior high

Me & GMa

Me and Roomie (Charla) I don't know why I look so crazy in this pic but oh well.

Lisa decorated the table with pictures of Rob and I and this picture of the "Mommy and Daddy are getting married" shirt that Romy wore when we announced our engagement to the family

Me and my future sister in law and mother in law!

Flower Girls - Romy and Maya

Opening gifs. I got this frame from my bestie, Mandy. I love it!

The girls again. Not too sure about the purple tint in the background, my camera was being weird.
1 comment:
Lisa did such a great job planning a beautiful shower for you and it was so great to see you! Can't wait to see you get married! :) xo
Post a Comment