Thursday, September 2, 2010

Happy Birthday Romy!

It's Romy's birthday! I can't believe our little girl is 3 years old! I'll have to do a separate post about her soon but I just had to show off the pictures from her birthday morning.

Don't be fooled by this smile. I woke her up singing happy birthday and she screamed "No! Leave me alone!" I can't blame her, I'm not a morning person either. I got this tired smile by showing her the fancy breakfast I made her......



...THIS! Mickey Mouse pancakes. Don't judge the quality. I whipped this up at 6am this morning and as I mentioned earlier...I am not a morning person either. She was quite happy with them though and that's all that matters!

This was Romes in the car on the way to daycare. She insisted that today she wear a dress.


Look at this sassy girl! She acts like a teenager already!


At daycare
I made her take a bunch of pictures in the parking lot. I probably looked like a crazy person.


Romy taking a pic of herself in the car

This is Romes in the same spot on her 2nd birthday!


And here she is on her 3rd birthday! (She's trying to hold up 3 fingers to show you.) I can't believe how much bigger she is!

No comments: