Romy you are 3 years old!
Your favorite tv shows are Dora the Explorer, Backyardigans, Yo Gabba Gabba & Olivia.
You are not wearing any diapers! You only wear underwear and pull ups at bedtime!
Naps are almost a thing of the past. If you are given the opportunity to take a nap during the day, you will take it! But you will then be up until at least 10pm so usually you don't take a nap.
You are a great eater! There are very few things that you won't eat. Your favorite foods are chicken, spaghetti, pears and cheese sandwiches.
You can count to 20, you can write your name (a little scribbly but 4 attempted letters for sure), you can spell your name and you are drawing people with eyes, nose, mouth, hair, ears and legs!
You know every letter and you are incredibly good at puzzles. We have a 24 piece Dora puzzle that you do by yourself all the time!
You still act shy for the first 5 minutes of being anywhere with people but once you warm up, you are very social and funny.
You are very polite and always say "no thank you" even if you're screaming it at the top of your lungs. :)
You seem to talk like a grown up! You talk in complete sentences and it is rare that you say something I can't understand. Some of my favorites:
Me: "Romy, I need you to be a good girl when we go to the store."
Romy: "I can TRY Mom!"
Romy: "Look mom, that poop is adorable." I know, it's gross, but she has said it.
Me: "Romy, what do you want for Christmas?"
Romy: "A red balloon, because red is my favorite color."
Romy: "I probably can't find my shoe." For some reason, she knows the word "probably" but hasn't quite figure out how to use it.
Me: "It's time to take a bath"
Romy: "I don't think that's a good idea mom"
These are just a few of the many hilarious things this girl says. I hate that she calls me mom though. What happened to mommy?
Three is such a fun age!!
No comments:
Post a Comment