Bennett Steven Scansen came into the world at 7:03am today! I am THRILLED to finally meet him and share pictures of his cuteness with you. Jess did amazing and they induced the night before because they were worried about the lack of fluid Bennett had, and his size was looking to be on the chunkier side. :) After laboring all night, he made his grand arrival this morning. I'm so glad I made it to the hospital in time to see him! He is absolutely precious! Congratulations to Danny and Jess!

The two very proud grandmas

Bennett's Grandpa Steve

The proud parents. Aren't they so sweet? This is right after baby was delivered!

3 generations of Scansen boys. Love it.

After I got to see Bennett in the morning, I came back later with Rob and Romy to visit again. Romy was slightly bored at the hospital, so Papa walked her around for a bit.

Proud daddy!

Isn't he the sweetest thing?

Holding Nana's finger

Romy would get so excited if he moved at all. :)

Love this picture. Introducing Romes to her cousin

She was more interested in the balloons.

Eventually she came around and wanted to see baby Bennett.

She loved his tiny fingers and his (hospital) bracelet.

I'm a ridiculously proud auntie!

Bennett with his favorite aunt. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment