Sunday, February 6, 2011

Pacific Science Center

This past Saturday, Rob's mom invited us to the Pacific Science Center. She had free passes so we took the opportunity since Romy has never been. It was such a fun place and we all had a great time. I don't think I had been there since I was in elementary school and I forgot how fun it is!

Romy playing in the treehouse

That's right Romes. Show the boys how to do it.

Playing with Nanna K




This ball floated on the air coming out of the tube. That entertained Romy for a bit.


Check out this butterfly. I took this picture! We went into the butterfly exhibit which was so neat but it kinda freaked me out having them fly all over the place.


One of the flower trees inside the exhibit.


The butterflies were beautiful!

Romy riding on daddy's shoulders.

I think these pictures are so sweet. This is at the end of the trip and we were telling Romy that it was time to go but she did not want to leave the dinosaur exhibit. She has this new thing of holding your face in her hands when she's trying to talk real serious to you.

Here she is trying to convince daddy that we need to stay longer.


Finally, she gave in and we headed out. As long as daddy carried her. :)

No comments: