Monday, July 4, 2011

4th of July

This year we didn't have any major plans for the 4th since Rob had to get up super early the next day for work, but we made the best of it and had a great time! We started out by going to the Bothell parade with my mom. I think Romy really enjoyed it but it was SO HOT! Good thing Romy and I Romy had plenty of sunscreen to keep from getting a sunburn. After the parade and some quiet time at home, we lit off our own fireworks at Nanna K's house. And by fireworks, I mean sparklers and one other firework that Romy was delighted by even though it lasted all of about 10 seconds. :) Happy 4th!




SPARKLERS!





I love this picture because if you look close, you can see that Romy is jumping in the air with excitement over this little firework. Ha!



No comments: