Rob and I took a trip to Vegas again this year so I could do my property inspections down there and we could have a couple days of fun. We had a blast! We rented a Mustang Covertible which was so fun and spent our days being tourists, eating good food, checking out Fremont Street in Old Town Las Vegas and maybe some gambling here and there. :) Rob also got us tickets to see the Cirque Du Soleil Show, "Ka" which was amazing! We were 3 rows from the front in the center and it was the most amazing show I've ever seen! Hoping we can continue our tradition and make it back next year!
Driving down the strip
My big winnings....which I promptly put into a Wheel of Fortune machine and lost...
The highlight of the trip for Rob...for his birthday I got him a groupon to drive a ferrari down the Las Vegas strip and he loved it!





No comments:
Post a Comment