Thursday, June 5, 2008

9 Months Old!

9 Months Old!

Romy is 9 Months Old! We went to the doctor today and she is very healthy. She weighs almost 23 pounds and is 97th percentile for weight, 90th percentile for head circumfrence (like her daddy), and 50-75th percentile for height. I've said it before but I still can't believe how much she has grown up. She can already say dada, baba, yaya (mostly babble). She also waves bye bye and will give you a high five if you ask for it. She's started to become more cuddly with Rob and I if we are around people she doesn't know, but once she warms up to you, she is super social and fun. She seems to think every get together is a party for her. It's really quite sweet.

Romy loves music, Sesame Street, jewelery (it's true!), and dogs. I think those are some of her favorite things. We couldn't ask for a better baby. I really enjoy spending time with her. The doctor says she can have 3 foods a day now and 2 snacks of grown up food. Next appointment is at 12 months!

No comments: