Friday, June 20, 2008

Happy Father's Day!


Happy Father's Day Daddy!
Romy with Uncle Aric
Romy playing with mom's Coach purse
Outside on the deck
She tends to close her eyes when I get the camera out because she's used to the flash. :)
I LOVE this picture

Well, Happy Belated Father's Day! Romy and I made breakfast for Rob (she actually watched me make breakfast...) and then we went to Karla's and stopped by my parent's house for dinner. We had a really nice day and it was very fun to celebrate Rob's FIRST Father's Day. I think he really enjoyed it. I really can't even express just how in love we are with this adorable little girl. She is getting so much personality and has really started clinging to us when we are around other people which we LOVE. She has become quite social with the baby babble and even though she's not quite crawling yet, she definitely is able to move herself around with no problem! Anyway, Happy Father's Day to all daddies out there!!


No comments: