Uncle Ron with his grandson, Isaiah
Romes is ready to ring in the New Year!
Trina opening the blankets I got her. We all picked up some small gifties to congratulate her and Ron on the baby news!
Uncle Ron & Auntie Ann during the game...mom gave out a prize every hour to the lucky (homemade) scratch ticket winners, this time Auntie Ann won!
Me & my girl
Cousins!!
Lisa and Matt putting on their serious faces during the game
My family. Love.
Trina, Ron and Romes
Dad & Uncle Ron with their "serious" faces
These two crack me up
Love this pic of Romy and Bennett
Trina & Auntie Ann
Dan & Jess
Ron & Trink
The big winners of the hourly prizes - $20.12! :)
Phillip & Emily
Thanks to mom and Lis for putting on such a great party! And thanks again to Lisa since I stole all these pictures from you. Rob, Romy and I actually left early because Rob had to work. :)
Thanks to mom and Lis for putting on such a great party! And thanks again to Lisa since I stole all these pictures from you. Rob, Romy and I actually left early because Rob had to work. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment