Anxious girl in the airport waiting to board
On the plane!
Romy and I on our second day in Minnesota visiting a park with a beautiful (mostly frozen) waterfall
Gotta love some leaf throwing!
I love this picture (the pictures are a bit out of order). Paul hosted a lovely party for Aric & Stephanie since the Minnesota family wasn't able to make it to the wedding. At some point after dinner, Rolf decided to sit and play cards with Romy while the adults were playing at the table. She loved it! And I had to snap a picture. :)
Another pic from the falls
On another day, we drove out to the cabin. It was built by Rob's grandfather and it is on a beautiful lake. It was a nice sunny day and the view was amazing! Here's Romy outside on the deck!
Beautiful views!
Nana K & Romes...so cute!
The newlyweds!
Oops...out of order again. Here's another view from the cabin
I especially loved the Christmas tree at Nana's house...very Danish!
Margarethe with her kids...Rolf with wife Sonja, Grete with husband John, Paul & Karla
Last picture of Nana's house on the way out of town
On our way out, we stopped and saw 4 deer! This one was super close to us! It was a neat ending to our vacation!
No comments:
Post a Comment