Saturday, October 30, 2010
Honeymoon!
Rob and I went to California for our honeymoon. We stayed at the Grand Californian Hotel right in downtown Disney and they even upgraded us to a suite! We wore these pins that said "Just Married" and so many people recognized these pins and congratulated us. It was great! There were no lines at Disneyland when we were there and we went on rides all day for the each day that we were there. We also took a day to head to Huntington Beach and the weather was perfect! We had Ruby's diner for lunch on the pier and walked around on the beach. This trip could not have been more perfect...except that I didn't take as many pictures as I had hoped to! We had a blast but missed Romy tons! We decided we would try to go again next year for our anniversary and bring Romes for the fun!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment