Thursday, October 21, 2010

Rehearsal Dinner

Our rehearsal dinner was held at Rock Bottom Brewery in Bellevue. We were so fortunate to have so many out of town guests come and celebrate with us! Thanks so much to Ken and Karla for hosting! I didn't take any pictures, but I stole these from my sister. :)

Danny, Jess, Baby Scansen :) and Me

This picture cracks me up. I had to take off my uncomfortable shoes at this point. I just love that Rob looks bored and I look like I'm trying to tell people what to do. It's very "us" :)

My bridesmaid Denise and her boyfriend Justin. Denise will love me for posting this. :)


Me, Pastor Dan and the Children's Bible we gifted for his baby boy due in January! Oh, and dad, but he just jumped into the picture


My lovely parents


Rob, Me, Rob's Nanna, Linnea and Cory


Uncle Matt & Sasa

The groomsmen and their wives...and my purse. Random.


Me and my hubby to be. Rob hates this picture but I think it's cute.


Me and my "MOH" Mandy

No comments: