Sunday, October 24, 2010
Mr. & Mrs. Craig :)
October 23, 2010. I married my best friend. It was probably the best day of my life. Aside from the day that I had Romy, but that hurt quite a bit, so this day takes the cake. This is the only picture we have from the wedding until we get ours back, but it's cute enough. :) Our wedding day turned out perfect! My brother Danny officiated the ceremony and did an amazing job! We had so many friends and family there for the big day and truly was perfect! As soon as more pictures come, I'll do an extra update. I had to make this the "wedding post" because it's my 252nd post and for those that know me...I'm obsessed with the number 52 so it only seemed fitting for this one to be the wedding one. :) More to come...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment