Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Morning

Merry Christmas! I was SO excited for Christmas morning this year because Romy is at such a great age for it! She understands that Santa is coming and leading up to Christmas, if she got in trouble for anything, she would say "But I don't want to be on the naughty list." :) Having a 3 year old at Christmas is really the most fun thing! Here are the pictures from our family Christmas.
"Santa's Workshop" aka...Daddy putting together Romy's kitchen at 1am Christmas Eve. :)

I love this picture. I actually had to go wake her Christmas morning. She's so tired but so excited!

Romy seeing her kitchen that Santa brought her. She loved it and played with it all day!

So happy!


This was later in the day when Romy and Daddy were playing her new "Elefun" game that Mommy and Daddy got her.


At the end of the day, watching the final Shrek

Eating Puppy Chow watching a movie. This was one of the best Christmas days I have ever had!

No comments: