Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas Eve!

I can't believe how long it has been since I have done a post! We have been super busy with Christmas, New Years and Baby!!! (More posts to come) This year, we spent Christmas Eve with my family. We had the WHOLE family there...all 22 of us! Great times were had by all along with great gifts, great singing and great food!

Danny Jess and baby. :)

Matthew, Brianna and Erica

Romy is so excited for presents!


Mom's pretty table


Doesn't this picture look so festive?



Phillip and Emily


Ron and Trina...all the way from Boston!



Romy playing with her new "Pretty Pretty Princess" game


The whole fam sitting down to eat. We had a total of 3 tables extending from the family room almost into the kitchen to fit us all!


Hanging out after dinner



Uncle Ron also playing Pretty Pretty Princess. I would say that he's such a good sport but I honestly think he likes it as much as Romy does. :)
Merry Christmas!

No comments: