This weekend, Romy had her first slumber party! We watched Maya overnight while DJ and Mandy went out and the girls had SO much fun! They ended up sleeping in the same room and did really well! This age is so funny because one minute they are giggling with each other and the next minute they are fighting like sisters. It's really funny to watch. :)

Miss Maya & Romes

Giggling girls

Maya - so happy!

Painting. This was too funny because they would fight like crazy over who was painting what. This is how it went.
M: "I'm going to draw the princess Belle."
R: "I'm going to draw Belle too."
M: "No, you can't draw Belle, you draw Cinderella."
R: "I'm going to draw Belle AND Cinderella. I'm going to draw ALL the princesses."
M: "I'm telling my mom."
R: "I'm telling MY mom!"
2 minutes later they were back to painting and happy as all could be. :)

It's not a slumber party without a manicure!

Look at those pretty nails!

Rob built the girls a fort so they brought every stuffed animal from Romy's room into the fort.

Finally asleep. Here's Maya sound asleep.

And Romy sound asleep. Don't worry, I moved her from this position.
This video cracks me up! I was trying to get the girls to stand together for a picture and instead they would knock each other over and giggle. There is nothing sweeter than giggling little girls!
No comments:
Post a Comment