Sunday, December 11, 2011

Aric & Stephanie's Wedding

This weekend we celebrated Aric & Stephanie's wedding. Rob was the best man and Romy was the flower girl. She did a great job! It was a pretty long day with lots of events but it was extra special because Andrea and Andy came all the way from Amsterdam for the wedding. It was a surprise to everyone (except me, I helped coordinate it). We had a great time celebrating with everyone! The ceremony was at Blessed Sacrament, a beautiful Catholic church in Seattle followed by a reception at the Rainier Club. Congrats Aric & Stef!

Our fam at the wedding

Me and the flower girl


Andrea proposing to Andy. Actually, they're already married but Andy's ring was getting sized when they left for Amsterdam and they got it back when they arrived so Andrea's putting it on his finger.


I wish this picture was more clear but here's Romy walking down the aisle. It was a very long aisle so as soon as she ran out of petals, she just ran up the aisle super fast not knowing what else to do. Ha!


The wedding party


Love this pic of Romy and the boys



Everyone else was sitting down to eat so Romy decided to take over the dance floor. This girl danced until after 10pm. She had a blast!




Romy wanted a picture in the bathroom because she thought it was so pretty in there. Ha!


I love this picture. It was at the end when they pronounced them husband and wife. I guess Romes was excited!


Romy and daddy dancing


I think this was Romy's favorite part of the night...cupcakes. :)


Karla and Andrea dancing



Me and the groom

Andrea, Stephanie and I

The Craigs



This was at the end of the night, I caught Romy sneaking back for more food. Ha!

No comments: