We spent Christmas Eve at Uncle Ron and Auntie Ann's house. I forgot my camera and my pictures are stolen from Lisa's facebook. :) The best part of Christmas Eve was when I got the almond in my rice pudding which led to my gift from Trina (who won last year). She wanted to watch the gift receiver open the gift over Skype (since her and Ron weren't able to make it). I thought nothing of it, and was very excited to get some Starbucks hot cocoa, until I saw the sign that said they are having a BABY!!! I was so lucky to be able to announce it to the family. (The sign is pictured below). Such a special Christmas!! Of course we also enjoyed some great food and great family time as well!
Cousins!
(Romy, Bennett, Isaiah)
Dan & Jess
Phillip and Emily getting ready to hand out the rice pudding!
Mom, me and Romes
Lis & Isaiah
No comments:
Post a Comment