Sunday, August 29, 2010

Circus!

My dad got tickets to a suite at the circus and invited Rob, Romy and I. I wasn't sure how Romy would do because it was past her bedtime and I didn't know if she would be bored or scared or how she would react. She LOVED it! She was so fascinated by everything and would just point and get so excited (especially about the elephants). We had such a great time and both Rob and I decided that when Disney on Ice comes to town, we want to take Romes to that too.

Pointing at the events on stage



This was her facial expression for most of the show


Clapping


This was so cool. They had 7 motorcycles in this globe that all drove around at the same time!




So happy at the circus


All the elephants


The newest baby elephant...Romy's favorite part.



Me and my girl


The end of the show. We had a blast!

No comments: