Since Rob and I are getting married in barely over 2 months, I thought I would do a post dedicated to wedding planning. Here is what I have learned/observed so far...
- It pays to have a ridiculously organized sister on summer break willing to help with anything.
- Coming up with the music for everything is the most stressful part for me. I want the music to be perfect but it is such a task! Between the music that Rob and I like, plus the music that the DJ recommends, we're looking at a nice mix of Ludacris, Brad Paisley, Bob Marley and Nirvana...isn't that how most wedding music is?
- Fancy bridal shops have dresses to try on as long as you have the same measurements as Barbie.
- Everyone has an opinion. Everyone.
- Who really wants to have the title "gift table attendant"?
- Rob and I registered at Macys for about 10 minutes before we gave up and I took my mom to help me. But Rob managed to register for a deep fryer before we left. Typical.
- Always have game plan when it comes to choosing bridesmaid dresses. None of this "just pick what you like" stuff ever works out.
- I check the mail everyday for RSVP cards. I love that all these people are coming to celebrate with me.
- Romy has decided that she is getting married and would also like a wedding after hearing us talk about it. The other day in the car, she said "look at me mama, I get married too." And this is what I saw when I turned around. Bless her heart.

- I can't wait to be Mrs. Robert Craig!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment