Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Uncle Rob & Auntie Joss

Danny and Jess are having a baby! Last night they had their "gender reveal" party where everyone came and dressed in either blue or pink depending on what we thought they were having. It was so much fun and such a creative way to announce it!

Daddy to be Dan

Everyone anxiously awaiting the news...

Romy was too busy eating her cookie to really care...

They had the envelope that the doctor wrote the gender in and they took it to a party store and asked them to make a balloon with either blue or pink confetti in it....
IT'S.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was shocked! I thought for sure it would be a girl. But I'm SO excited to have a nephew! I get to be an auntie for the first time and Rob gets to be an uncle for the first time!
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE PARENTS TO BE!!!
There are more pictures to come once Lisa sends them to me. :)

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Congrats on being an auntie to your new nephew!! Love how they found out! :)