Monday, August 23, 2010

Woodland Park Zoo

This weekend Rob and I took Romy to the Woodland Park Zoo. The last time I took her, Romy was only 8 months old! This time around, she was much more excited. When Rob and I asked her what animal she wanted to see most at the zoo, she said "a pig." I could have saved us $16 and drove by a farm. That's okay though because by the end of the trip, she saved her favorite animals were "the pig....and the giraffe."

Rob and Romy looking at the jaguar. Romy was so funny becuase she would literally see an animal and go... "wow...what's next?" And on to the next animal we went.

Checking out the jaguar


Walking through the zoo with Daddy

I love this picture. She looks like such a little girl now and not a toddler!


Pointing to the zebra

The flamingos. Romy liked the pink birds but after about 30 seconds, it was "what's next?"


Catching up on her animal facts.



We picked up some ice cream for her which was quite a hit!


The hippo. Romy loved the hippo because it looked like "moto moto." If you haven't seen Madagascar, you probably have no idea what I'm talking about.


The mama and baby giraffe. Romy saw the baby and said "oh look, he's so cute." :)


Such a cutie

Romy and I. After the zoo we headed to Trophy Cupcakes for a treat for the 3 of us. That place is amazing! All in all a super fun day with our girl.

No comments: